Yeah, that’s right — Kev has declared it to be so, and, thus, it is so.
Here’s how it works:
Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
Let ‘em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they’ve received an award
Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to MammaDawg
Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!
Anyway, as per the rules, here’s my list (by no means exclusive) of 5 bloggers who kick my ass:
- Daisy – my favourite radical feminist revolutionary, Daisy is a self-described ‘old lady’ who used to party like a rock star (she still does, for all I know) and perfectly embodies the spirit of ass-kicking.
- April Reign – the Fearless Leader of the Bread and Roses media empire, April is both a tireless ass-kicking activist and a notorious WordPress theme fetishist.
- Purtek – eloquent, thought provoking and occasionally profane, Purtek makes Christianity cool.
- The baby-eaters of Birth Pangs – yes, I realize the rules seem to indicate that individual bloggers are to be recognized for their booty-booting prowess. Well, rules were made to be broken, especially for tireless abortionist-enablers @ BP like fern hill, dBO and Co. who make such a powerful collective impact on so many posteriors
- The ACR crew – and, since I’ve already bent the rules once, I would be remiss not to recognize the ass-kickers @ A Creative Revolution. Whether taking on the Canadian neocon establishment, founding and administrating the Canadian F-Word Blog Awards, or drinking their way through the best YouTube has to offer, Dr. Pale, Dr. Prole and Dr. Frank are, without qualification, kick ass bloggers.
So there you have it — 5 (ahem) bloggers who kick ass. For more ass-kicking awesomeness please feel free to check out the RSS feeds at the side and the world famous bastard.logic blogroll.