What I learned from Left Behind: Eternal Forces:
– Heathen rock stars have spiritual cooties
– (Virtual) cold-blooded murder is ok, as long as
- A. There’s no actual blood (and bodies disappear)
- B. The people killed are non-Christian
- C. Before meeting their demise, non-Christians are given the opportunity to convert, and afterwards a prayer for forgiveness is offered.
– And, most important:
“Muslims are not believers in Jesus Christ” — and thus can’t be on Christ’s side in the game. “That is so obvious”
See, killing rock stars, Muslims and other assorted unbelievers (including teh Joos!!1) is ok (within the context of the game) because they aren’t Christians. Like, so obvious (duh!)
Still, any game Focus on the Family says is “the kind…that Mom and Dad can actually play with Junior” can’t be all bad.
Next up: PC adaptions of the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, and the Salem Witch Trials.